Tandem Skydiving in Braşov Romania
Professional Tandem Team
Amazing Scenery of Piatra
Photo & Video Bundle Included
Tandem Skydiving in Braşov Romania
Tandem skydiving in Braşov Romania, an adrenaline rush for traveling up above the clouds and diving back on the planet earth! What a wonderful feeling! If you are around Braşov come and be part of this awesome experience.
Our adventure starts at our drop zone in near Braşov. After the safety briefing we get in the plane to climb to our jumping altitude of 3.000 meters. You can enjoy the view and the ride. Once we are above the jump point your tandem master will recheck everything and be sure of your safety before the jump. Once the green light is on, you will step out of the plane and feel the adrenaline rush in your veins with 200 km/h free fall speed and above! Once we opened up our parachute your adventure offers amazing scenery of Piatra Craiului National Park from above. While you enjoy the scenery, your tandem master will glide you back to landing point in the drop zone where all this great adventure started and make sure you land safely.
Braşov is located in Transylvania region of Romania and welcomes visitors around the world with its historical buildings made in Gothic style. Tourists able to visit Bran Castle, famous due to Legend of Dracula and popular ski resort Poiana Braşov.
About Piatra Craiului
Piatra Craiului National Park is part of the Southern Carpathians, also known as Transylvanian Alps and considered as one of the most beautiful sites in that mountain range. Region offers amazing scenery and hiking paths for the adventure seeking visitors.
About Tandem Skydiving
Tandem Skydiving is the practice of skydiving where passenger or student skydiver is connected to the Tandem Master who is a certified professional to complete this special jump. Tandem Masters are certified, highly educated and highly experienced skydiving professionals who are completed many courses and jump hours for both single and tandem jumps.
|Activity||Tandem Sky Diving|
|Location||Braşov – Romania|
|Available Dates||JUN – NOV|
|Photo & Video Bundle||Included|
|Included||Photo & Video with Outside Camera|
|Duration||40 Seconds Free Fall + 5 Minutes Canopy Time|
|Total Time||3 Hours|
|Service Provider||Fly’N Friends|
- Minimum age is 16, and if you are still a minor ( under 18 years old) you need a legal parental consent, or one of your parents present at the airfield. We do not have a maximum age restriction.
- Your instructor will decide if you are safe to do a tandem skydive. We do not accept any alcohol and/or drugs usage before the jump. Alcohol= no jump
- Weight: Yes, the limit would be 90kg. If you are over 90kg, the instructor will decide if you are safe to do a tandem skydive. If the instructor agrees to take you for a jump you will be charged extra as it follows:
- Between 90,1 kg and 95,00kg 10 euro extra
- Between 95,1 kg and 100,00kg 20 euro extra
- Over 100kg 30 euro extra
- Time: You should consider spending at least half a day on the airfield . Our activity depends on weather , and we may need to wait for good condition.
- When: The jumps will happen just in weekends, and usually the season, depending on the weather starts in April and ends in October, but we can also jump off season or during the week when the weather allows us.
- Passenger is advised to bring long trousers, parka, tennis shoes or trekking boats and likewise clothing.