Wonderful Scenery of Ticino
7 Different Flight Locations
Speaking 4 Different Languages: English, French, Italian, German
You are around Ticino and you pass the opportunity to see the beauty of this wonderful region from above? Of course not! Tandem paragliding in Ticino offers a unique experience, combined with fascinating nature of Switzerland!
It doesn’t matter which season is on, Ticino offers wonderful scenery for 12 months and you wouldn’t regret you fly over beautiful scenery once you have landed. Since we are flying all year round, it is always a good time to book a flight and experience this adventure with us and create memories for a lifetime.
At FlyTicino we organize wonderful paragliding flights for you and we fly because we love paragliding and the joy of sharing emotions with our passengers. No stress, no thoughts about making as many flights as possible and no limit to the duration of the flight! By chasing the right thermal currents, we will try to extend the flight duration as much as possible, to climb in altitude and enjoy with our passengers views that are normally only reserved for the birds!
We are offering flights from 7 different locations for you to enjoy your tandem paragliding experience in Ticino!
Cimetta Monte Lema Mornero Monte Generaso Monte Tamaro Parüsciana Santa Maria
Canton Ticino is an Italian speaking canton in Switzerland where you can see Italian culture influences nearly in every detail. Ticino offers great value for visitors who enjoys nature, good food and friendly people. Lake Maggiore, Lake Lugano, Gotthard Pass, Monte San Salvatore and Monte Brè are some of the top sights you can visit while you are staying in Ticino. You can check the details for Lugano Festival and Locarno International Film Festival as well.
You want to know if you can do it or not? You can find First Time Tandem Paragliding Check List here.
You can learn detailed information about tandem paragliding here.
|Location||Ticino – Switzerland|
|Available Dates||All Year|
|Photo & Video Bundle||Add For 30 EUR|
|Included||Certified Tandem Pilot|
|Height||Around 1650 Meters (Your Pilot Decides)|
|Total Time||2 Hours|
- Passenger weight limitations are minimum 20 KG, maximum 100 KG
- Please advise any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Upon Purchase, all photos and video taken through the flight will be given to you in SD Card
- Don’t forget to bring sport shoes or sneakers
- Jacket & Trousers are advised to bring in cold weather