Tandem Paragliding in Chamonix France
Highly Experienced, Government Certified Tandem Pilots
Stunning Scenery of Mont Blanc
Friendly English Speaking Team
Certified Flying Equipment
Tandem Paragliding in Planpraz Chamonix Mont Blanc France
Specialists in Tandem paraglider flights in with Instructor Sean Potts, 25 years, 7000+ flights in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. Flights all year round with fully qualified, highly experienced, friendly, English speaking instructors & guides.
Planpraz offers a stunning view of the Mont Blanc and the neighboring high peaks, the dramatic Bossons glacier and of course the town of Chamonix some 1000m below.
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2012,13,14,15,16
|Location||Chamonix – France|
|Available Dates||All Year Round|
|Photo & Video Bundle||Add For 30 EUR|
|Included||Certified Tandem Pilot, Professional Team|
|Height||From 2.000 Meters ( 1.000 Meters Vertical Descent)|
|Duration||Approximately 20 Minutes|
|Total Time||1 Hour|
|Launch And Landing Sites||Planpraz (Brevent Area)|
|Service Provider||Fly Chamonix – Tandem Paragliding|
- Passenger weight limitations are 35 KG minimum and 95 KG maximum
- Passenger age limitations are 4 minimum and 90 maximum
- No prior experience needed but passenger expected to be reasonably athletic
- Launching requires running down a gentle slope, landing requires running a few paces. Passenger will seat comfortably during flight.
- Take Off Point : Planpraz (Brevent Area)
- Take off is 2.000 Meters and Landing is 1.000 Meters from sea level, your flight will be 1.000 Meters vertical descent.
- Flight takes approximately 20 minutes depending upon weather conditions
- When Planpraz is not available due to inter season lift closure, we fly from Plan de l’Aiguille (20th April to 30th June & 17th September to 5th November)
- Plan de l’Aiguille 2.300m, 1,300m vertical descent, ax 25 mins flight time. Cost 120€. (not incl lift ticket ax 16€50)