Tandem Paragliding in Rome Italy
Highly Experienced, Professional Tandem Pilots
Stunning Scenery of the central Apennines
Friendly English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese Speaking Team
Poggio Bustone – 90 Min to Rome: Great site-seen of the Terminillo mountain and Central Apennines
Norma – 60 Min to Rome: Location around Garden of Ninfa, an Italian natural monument
Tivoli – 45 Min to Rome: Perfect destination around Rome for a tour at Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este, both included in the UNESCO world heritage list
Tandem Paragliding Experience near Rome Italy
Experience the thrilling sensation of soaring like a bird with a tandem paragliding flight over the amazing scenery of the Apennines in Central Italy. You don’t require any experience or level of fitness to paraglide with us….just sit back and enjoy the ride!
All our pilots have years of experience and have done thousands of tandem paragliding flights. They are all full time, professional tandem flight pilots. With sports like paragliding we do not believe in cutting corners. We hire the best guides and instructors, we use high quality equipment.
High above the valley you’ll put on harness, helmet and gloves, your pilot gives a comprehensive briefing and after some double safety checks you’ll simply walk then run…and you’re airborne. Relax back in the comfortable harness, it’s smooth, quiet… pure flying! Choose a gentle descent or wingovers and spirals to land softly down next to your car.
|Rome – Italy
|Photo & Video Bundle
|Add For 20 EUR
|10 – 35 Minutes
|Cloud Hunters Club
- Passenger weight limitations are minimum 35 KG, maximum 100 KG. Please contact if you weigh close to the limits. Passengers below 45 KG can be accepted in light weather conditions only.
- Please advise any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Flight is from 1300 Meters and includes 1000 Meter Descent.
- Upon Purchase; all photos and video taken through the flight will be given to you in CD or DVD format.
- Don’t forget to bring sport shoes or sneakers
- Jacket & Trousers are advised to bring in cold weather
- Ensure your keys, wallet and small changes are safely zipped or secured due to security reasons.