Fly at One of the World’s Top Paragliding Spots: Pokhara
Wonderful scenery: Tori Pani and Sarangkot, land end of Phewa Lake
Nepal Air Sport Certified, Highly Experienced, Professional Tandem Pilots
Tandem Paragliding Adventure in Nepal Pokhara
Without doubt, Pokhara is one of the most popular paragliding sites around the world. Tandem paragliding in Pokhara offers the thrill and adventure you are looking for in Nepal!
Pokhara offers amazing scenery of Phewa Lake from above in addition to beautiful green landscape. You will enjoy the mild wind during the flight in addition to this great view. So if you happen to visit Pokhara Nepal, tandem paragliding adventure should be one of your to-dos while you are around.
If you are asking if you need any previous training, the answer is no. You will get very short briefing before the flight and all you need to do is to run a few steps before your take-off and during your landing. Other than that, just enjoy the view and experience this wonderful and unique sky adventure!
Tandem Paragliding in Nepal Pokhara requires around 2 hours of your total time and flight itself is 15 minutes to 30 minutes depending on the weather conditions.
Whether you always wanted to fly or you just saw the paragliders above of you and wanted to give it a go. We invite you to follow your passion with us. Book now, and never regret!
Pokhara, in the center of Nepal, a wonderful city surrounds Phewa Lake. Visitors of Pokhara can enjoy the view of Tal Barahi Temple or start their trail journey on Annapurna Circuit in Himalayas. Pokhara offers one of the best tandem paragliding views as well.
About Tandem Paragliding
Tandem Paragliding is one of the best sky adventures since it allows you to fly without any previous training. Your tandem pilot controls the paraglider so you will be able to enjoy this amazing experience.
You can find detailed information about tandem paragliding in our web site.
Tandem Paragliding | Flying Mammut
Tandem Paragliding Articles
Tandem Paragliding Guides
Tandem Paragliding FAQs
Tandem Paragliding Check Lists
|Location||Pokhara – Nepal|
|Available Dates||All Year|
|Photo & Video Bundle||Included|
|Duration||15 – 30 Minutes|
|Total Time||2 Hours|
|Service Provider||Anup Adhikari|
- Passenger weight limitations are minimum 35 KG, maximum 100 KG. Please contact if you weigh close to the limits. Passengers below 45 KG can be accepted in light weather conditions only.
- Please advise any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Flight offers 850 Meters vertical descent (Take-off 1592 Meters ASL, Landing 742 Meters ASL)
- Upon Purchase; all photos and video taken through the flight will be given to you in CD or DVD format.