Tandem Paragliding in Sawda’ & Jabal Hada Saudi Arabia
Fly with the pioneers of paragliding in Saudi Arabia, ”exclusively” from our Take off ”Sawda” at 3000 meters above the sea-level. or Jabal Hada at 900 meters above the sea-Level.
One of the most unique locations to experience the thrill of a lifetime paragliding adventure!
No training is needed as our professional experienced pilots will take you on a Tandem-flight, leaving you free to enjoy the scenery of green mountains.
We fly paragliders for the last 20 years with thousands of hours of Airtime and are licenced by F.A.I.
20 years of active flying-experience worldwide, combined with a flexible team of well-trained pilots/instructors and leading expert assistence, organized to promote the safe instruction of paragliding.
We strongly believe that quality and safety in all aspects of paragliding is a fundamental principle.
What You Can Expect?
Experienced & Professional Tandem Pilots
20 Years of Experience
Adventure of Life Time
|Location||Sawda’ & Jabal Hada – Saudi Arabia|
|Available Dates||All Year Round|
|Included||Certified Tandem Pilot, Insurance, Professional Team|
|Photo & Video Bundle||Included|
|Total Time||45 Minutes|
|Duration||Up To 15 Minutes|
|Service Provider||Sport Flying Saudi Arabia|
- Passenger weight limitations are 25 KG minimum and 105 KG maximum
- No prior experience needed but passenger expected to be reasonably athletic
- Sawda’ flights available for April – October and Jabal Hada flights available November – March
- Launching requires running down a gentle slope, landing requires running a few paces. Passenger will seat comfortably during flight.
- Wear Sport Shoes & Clothes