Tandem Paragliding in Ohrid Macedonia
More Than 20 Years of Experience
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Wonderful Scenery of Lake Ohrid
Mountain Entrance Fee Included
Tandem Paragliding Experience in Ohrid Macedonia
If you are traveling to Macedonia then flying above the Ohrid is something that you must do. It is the best way to experience Ohrid and its beauties. During the flight you will be surrounded by breath-taking mountain and lake views. The town of Ohrid is the largest town along Lake Ohrid and a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site for its cultural significance. The tours are operated by paragliding club Vertigo who has over 20 years aviation experience, to ensure you are safe at all times.
The meeting place is Cuba Libre beach-bar from where you will be transported with the jeep to the take-off place. The transportation is adventure by itself, very similar to off-road experience to the mountains. At the take-off, after a ten minute briefing our professional tandem pilot will take you into the air for a flight that lasts from 15 – 30 minutes depending on flying conditions. The passenger (you) and the flight instructor each have their own comfortable harness. You are then connected together and finally connected to the glider. Once in the air your flight instructor will explain to you what he is doing and how paragliders fly. If conditions permit, you may be offered hands on control of the glider. The landing place is at Cuba Libre Beach Bar, where you can relax with a coffee or a beer, see the photos or video from the flight and share your impressions.
|Location||Ohrid – Macedonia|
|Available Dates||JUN – SEP|
|Photo & Video Bundle||Add For 15 EUR|
|Height||1300 – 1700 Meters|
|Duration||Up to 30 Minutes|
|Total Time||2 Hours|
|Service Provider||Tandem Paragliding Ohrid|
|Flight Program||Fly Over Ohrid (1300 Meters), Fly Over Ohrid (1700 Meters), Fly Over Ohrid or Perspa Lake (1640/1680 Meters), Fly Over Struga (1600 Meters)|
- Passenger weight limitations are minimum 20 KG, maximum 100 KG
- Please advise any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Upon Purchase; all photos and video taken through the flight will be given to you in CD format or send via WeTransfer
- Don’t forget to bring sport shoes or sneakers
- Jacket & Trousers are advised to bring in cold weather
Offered Flight Programs
- Fly Over Ohrid(1300 Meters) takes 2 Hours and Up To 15 Minutes Flight Time
- Fly Over Ohrid (1700 Meters takes 3 Hours and Up To 30 Minutes Flight Time
- Fly Over Ohrid or Prespa Lake takes 4 Hours and Up To 30 Minutes Flight Time
- Fly Over Struga takes 4 Hours and Up To 30 Minutes Flight Time
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.